An Internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees called “interns”, to work at a firm for a fixed, limited period of time.
Let’s make it simpler for you – it’s a job before the actual job, a peek into your career before it actually starts.
- To provide a framework to students by which their educational experience is enhanced through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to an international environment.
- To expose them to the work of the organization with the objective of deepening their knowledge and understanding their goals, principles and activities.
Why you should do an internship in Dlplacements?
- Because we allows you to apply classroom knowledge in real life situations - Internships in Dlplacements give you a way to utilize your knowledge base, and expand it, by applying it in situations where the outcome is not the number of marks you score in an exam but something that could affect a whole company.
- Because many students don’t know what they want - Internships in Dlplacements can be used as tools to identify, or at times even discover, what you would be good at. Say, you are hired as a marketing intern at a company and that exposed you to content writing (marketing through articles), something that you loved and may eventually think of making a career out of it.
- Because we open many doors - Your mentor at the previous internship might put in a word for you with your next employer because she happens to know her. Likewise, an internship in Dlplacements could open many doors for you. Even a recommendation letter works wonders at places.
- Because we enable you take your career plan for a test drive - You might discover by interning in your planned career field that it’s not what you thought it would be like.
- Because we help you to develop skills galore - Maybe you already have the great interpersonal skills employers seek. But in an internship in Dlplacements, you can’t help but sharpen them by interacting with people on a professional level and in a way that you would never have the opportunity to do in the classroom.
Criteria for determining the Intern status
- Interns cannot displace regular employees, but should work under the close supervision of one.
- Interns must receive training, even if at the sacrifice of work priorities.
- Interns must gain relevant industry hands‐on experience.
- Interns training must primarily benefit them, not the organization.
We have 3 months internship programmes in our concern for the final year students. Our team has HR experience ranging from 2-8 years and has been chosen for their professionalism and expertise. We are confident that, with our resources and capable assistance we would be able to train your students in a professional and satisfactory manner.